Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Exhibition experiment

At night I painted the pulp and in the morning some of the paint wasn't dry yet so I think when we pour water the paint will flow to. I have put together all the things on the first Saturday when Mahendra and Mark went to my house.In the morning I put a layer of aquaproof on the experiment that is why I was late to school. Then I brought my groups experiment to school and brought it back to fix it. We got inputs from our friends and also from the teacher. We have to use sponges to dry the water when it is in the sea then we can use that water to be used again and again. This Saturday Mahendra and Mark will come to my house to fix the experiment. Maybe Putri could come. Before that time I will try to do the things for what is going to be put on the board. At school we already made the plan. There are lots of inputs from our friends. One of them is "You have to focus on one thing rather then two" (Ayu) and "On each side put a hole so the water will flow down" (Jasper).

No comments: