Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Group reason's:

My group reasons for choosing that song are:

1. The title shows what you have done to the earth. (Justin)

2. This song reflects to us for what we've done to our surrounding. {Mark}

3. The song tells us that we have damaged earth's population and it's environment. (Mahendra)

4.
The song (lyrics) is about what you have done to our nature, other people and you. {Putri}

The song lyrics is like this:


[Verse 1]Look how nature was just made and then destroyed Because of you Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for us to move

[Chorus 1]Oh, look what you've done You've made big floods to every where Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you had won

[Verse 2]Give me back my point of view just can't live because of you I just mostly hear you say What should I do, well you should choose

[Chorus 2]Oh, look what you've done You've made big floods to everywhere Oh well, it seems likes such fun Until you lose what you had won Oh, look what you've done you've made big floods to everywhere Big floods to every where Big floods to everywhere

[3]Look how nature was just made and then destroyed Because of you Cause all that's left has gone away And there's nothing there for us to move

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

I look forward to seeing this performed. I will see it tomorrow for the final check.