Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My opinion about other groups experiment

My group experiment is quite good for me. We have done the experiment together. For Sam's group experiment I think they need to try the experiment first to see if it really work. Our group last time also had trouble to make the experiment work but now the experiment can work. For Melvin's group I don't know what his group's experiment look like because I only saw the lat time's experiment and i haven't seen their new experiment. My opinion about the last experiment that they make is good but they have to make the things move not only stay. Now I'm sure they have made a new experiment that moves not like the last one. For Misya's group I think it's almost the same with Melvin's group because I haven't saw their experiment. Last time they said that the experiment is in the computer and in a movie. Also when they presented it the pictures won't appear in the movie. So my opinion on this group is finish your experiment quickly. I know making a CO2 experiment is so hard because my mom also said so.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

This is a good reflection Justin. Well done!